BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The ‘Hirer’ means the person signing the booking form for ‘Hire of equipment’.
2. £50 will secure your party date. A booking form will be required within a week of securing your date.
3. Whilst you are in possession of the hire equipment, I also ask for a holding deposit of £50. The deposit is refundable once the equipment has been collected undamaged and fully tested. (Normally within 24 hours).
4. Final balances are required no less than 7 days prior to the party. BACS payment preferred. Details of bank above.
5. The final numbers and choices must be confirmed at least 14 days prior to the date of the booking. Any booking reductions after this time will still be charged for at the previous rate, with no refunds.
6. The Hirer is responsible for providing Dream Catchers with all relevant medical/dietary information for all the children attending the party. Dream Catchers will take no responsibility for allergies (including skin, food, materials etc) where she is not advised in advance of the condition. Dream Catchers is likewise not responsible at any point, for the welfare of the children at the parties, which remains the full responsibility of the hirer.
7. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information given to Dream Catchers and to pass over such information in sufficient time for Dream Catchers to perform the contract safely and without risk, within 14 days of the event occurring, to avoid last minute disappointment.
8. Dream Catchers reserves the right to make any changes to the services as is deemed reasonably necessary by Dream Catchers without notice to the Hirer. If the required service is less than originally requested the requisite refunds will be made to the Hirer.
9. The Hirer is responsible/ liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use of any of Dream Catchers equipment.
10. It is the Hirers responsibility to ensure that the children are supervised at all times. Dream Catchers will charge the hirer for the costs of any damage to any property caused by your breach of this clause.
11. It is the Hirers responsibilities to ensure the children comply with all reasonable instructions from Dream Catchers to ensure the safety of the attendees and other persons present. Dream Catchers may suspend the event if you are in breach of this clause.
12. Dream Catchers will accept no liability or responsibility to the Hirer for any damages, costs, losses, claims, expenses, demands and proceedings including property of Hirer and their guests, or any consequential loss in these regards.
13. Dream Catchers shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide the services in accordance with the contract and shall perform the services with reasonable skill, care and diligence and in accordance with all health and safety regulations in force at this time.
14. Dream Catchers shall process all data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 which include the new rules on GDPR.
15. Some produce used may contain traces of nuts or may have been made in a factory that handles nuts. Please carefully check all ingredients before use/application.
16. It is not the intention of Dream Catchers to violate any copyright laws and all themes are only inspired by popular trends.
1. The Hirer is responsible for the care and safety of all the children during the slumber party and should ensure that all parent/guardians are aware that Dream Catchers is not responsible for the care and safety of the children.
2. The Hirer will be required to take responsibility for all children that have been left by their parent/guardian.
3. We would recommend that the Hirer of the party take contact telephone numbers of the children attending if their parent/guardian is not staying at the same time as clarifying any medical/allergic conditions at least 14 days in advance of the event.
4. Whilst we love our furry friends we ask in the interest of health and hygiene that domestic pets are not allowed access to the hire equipment. Any additional cleaning as a result of access to the equipment by pets may result in an additional charge.
Cancellation: (by the Hirer)
In the unfortunate event the party is cancelled the following refund policy will be applied:
1. Cancellation of a booking less than 6 clear days prior to the party date will receive no refund
Cancellation (by Dream Catchers)
1. Dream Catchers reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time for any reason (Dream Catchers will try to give as much notice as possible).
2. Upon any such cancellation Dream Catchers will refund to the Hirer any monies paid to Dream Catchers in respect of the booking but Dream Catchers will not be liable to pay any compensation to the Hirer or any other person for any loss, damage or expenditure arising directly or indirectly from the cancellation.
3. Dream Catchers reserves the right to terminate the booking without notice if there is a breach of these conditions.
1. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude the liability of Dream Catchers, which may not be limited or excluded by law, including without limitation liability for death or personal injury caused by Dream Catchers negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
2. Subject to the above Dream Catchers shall have no liability (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to the extent that such liability would not have arisen but for the Hirer’s breach of the contract.
3. Subject to the above clauses Dream Catchers aggregate liability for all claims in relation to the contract (whether arising under contract, tort, or for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall not exceed the price paid by the Hirer.
4. This contract is governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
5. No information included in this booking form will be disclosed to any third party.
6. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to inform guests accordingly of the above terms and conditions.
Dream Catchers has suitable public liability insurance and takes the upmost care to ensure the safety of all party guests at all times. Dream Catchers tents and canopies are independently tested and marked CE in accordance with the Toy Safety Regulations UK 2011.
• I use high quality products and follow strict hygiene routines.
• Liability cannot be taken for reactions or injury sustained whilst attending a party or thereafter.
• All persons using Dream Catchers equipment do so at their own risk and it is the party hirer who is responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of inappropriate use or misuse or reckless use.
• This information is given for the safety of all people attending a party hired from Dream Catchers and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that they are understood and adhered to by all party guests invited.
Any inadvertent delay, omission, or error in complying with the terms and conditions of this Contract shall not be held to relieve either party hereto from any liability, which would attach to it hereunder if such delay, omission, or error had not been made, provided such delay, omission, or error is rectified upon discovery.